Sunday, February 14, 2010

Corporate Love day and Fostering Dogs.

So today is Corporate love day. I hate this for the simple fact that it seems that we need a store to reminds us how lucky we are that some of us have found love. Boooo I hope that I let my wife no everyday that I love her deeply. Also just because you are single does not make you a lesser person. I hate this day.

My wife and I began fostering dogs for a no kill shelter. Our first dog lasted one night because he was a dream. His name was Buck he did not jump on people sat like a champ and played ball like a champ. He was adopted within 2 hours of being at his adoption day. We got Judie last night who is built like a brick shit house. She is about 80 lbs. has no fat on her. She is super sweet but, hates Mingus and has a growler that would make superman pee himself. We think she is Half lab and Saint Bernard. So this dog who should scare people by sheer looks is scared to death by me. If I have something in my hand she runs up stairs. Luckily she loves my wife and is connected to her at her hip. The only bad part of this is that if she is with my wife she has to OK you before you get to her. She is getting better with Mingus and me but, It will be some work. So the point is if you want a dog to take your frustration out on.....SCREW YOU and tell me your address and, you can try it on a human. This makes me so mad all a dog wants is to be part of a pack and to be loved if you can't provide that then don't take on a dog.

Whats a Brick shit house?

Toe-knee

No comments:

Post a Comment